Would you be willing to take a brief survey on the License Search application?
Veterinary Medical Board
July 19-20, 2011
2005 Evergreen Street
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order - Roll Call
2. Closed Session
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
3. Call to Order - Roll Call
6. Registered Veterinary Technician Committee Report - Dr. Tom Kendall
B. Review and Consider Adopting Proposed Title Protection Regulations
7. Presentation from MAXIMUS on Diversion Program
8. Multidisciplinary Advisory Committee Report - Dr. Bill Grant
B. Review and Consider Adopting Proposed Changes to Minimum Standards Regulations Including CCR Section 2037
9. Presentation from DCA Training Office on Plan for October Strategic Planning
10. Examination/Licensing Committee Report
B. Discuss AVMA Accreditation of International Schools
11. Administrative Committee Report
B. American Association of Veterinary State Boards 
ii. Bylaws Change Request 
iii. Discuss Amended RACE Standards for CE Approval
12. Legislation/Regulations Committee Report
ii. SB 103 - State Government Meetings
iii. SB 541 - Expert Consultant Contract Exemption
iv. SB 702 - Microchip Implants
ii. Proposed Regulations
ii. Business and Professions Code Section 4836.1 - Administration of Drugs
13. Enforcement Committee Report
B. January 24-25, 2012 - Sacramento
C. April 24-25, 2012 - Paso Robles or Vicinity
D. July 24-25, 2012 - Sacramento
E. October 23-24, 2012 - San Diego
15. Comments from Public/Outside Agencies/Associations
Times stated are approximate and subject to change. This meeting will conform to the Open Meeting Act. Agenda discussions and report items are subject to action being taken on them during the meeting by the Board at its discretion. The Board provides the public the opportunity at meetings to address each agenda item during the Board’s discussion or consideration of the item. Total time allocated for public comment on particular issues may be limited.
The meeting locations are accessible to the physically disabled. Other disability-related accommodations or modifications can be provided upon request. Please make your request for disability-related accommodations by contacting Ethan Mathes at (916) 263-2610 or sending a written request to that person at the Board, 2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 2250, Sacramento, CA 95815. Providing at least five (5) business days notice prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of requested accommodations. Direct all other requests to Ethan Mathes at the same address or telephone number.