Veterinary Medical Board
October 17-19, 2011
The San Diego Zoo
San Diego, California
Monday, October 17, 2011
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order - Roll Call
3. Administrative/Legislative Committee Report
B. Review Budget, Revenue and Expenditure Projections for 2010/2011 
C. Update on American Association of Veterinary State Boards Conference
ii. RACE Standards for CE Approval
iii. Dr. Kendall Elected to AAVSB Board of Directors
E. Task Force Update - Kendall and Williams
ii. Section 4836.1 - Controlled Substances
4. Election of Officers
6. Board Discussion and Possible Action to Adopt, Modify, or Suspend Proposed Changes to Amend Title 16 Sections 2030, 2030.05, 2030.1, 2030.2, 2030.3, 2032.1, 2032.15, 2032.2, 2032.25, 2032.3, 2032.35, 2032.4, and 2037 – Minimum Standards of Practice
7. Comments from Public/Outside Agencies/Associations
8. Closed Session
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
10. Call to Order - Roll Call
11. Open Session
12. Comments from Public/Outside Agencies/Associations
13. Discussion and Possible Action to Disciplinary Guidelines Amendments
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
15. Call to Order - Roll Call
16. Comments from Public/Outside Agencies/Associations
17. Strategic Planning Session
ii. April 24/25, 2012 - Orange County
iii. July 24/25, 2012 - Sacramento
iv. October 23/24, 2012 - Paso Robles or Vicinity
Times stated are approximate and subject to change. This meeting will conform to the Open Meeting Act. Agenda discussions and report items are subject to action being taken on them during the meeting by the Board at its discretion. The Board provides the public the opportunity at meetings to address each agenda item during the Board’s discussion or consideration of the item. Total time allocated for public comment on particular issues may be limited.
The meeting locations are accessible to the physically disabled. Other disability-related accommodations or modifications can be provided upon request. Please make your request for disability-related accommodations by contacting Ethan Mathes at (916) 263-2610 or sending a written request to that person at the Board, 2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 2250, Sacramento, CA 95815. Providing at least five (5) business days notice prior to the meeting will help ensure availability of requested accommodations. Direct all other requests to Ethan Mathes at the same address or telephone number.