Would you be willing to take a brief survey on the License Search application?
The mission of the Veterinary Medical Board (VMB) is to protect consumers and animals through development and maintenance of professional standards, licensing of veterinarians, registered veterinary technicians, and premises, and diligent enforcement of the California Veterinary Medicine Practice Act.
Online Services are now available!
- VERIFY a license or registration,
- FILE a complaint against a licensee or registrant.
- APPLY for a license,
- RENEW your license/registration.
If you need technical assistance with BreEZe, please call our Consumer Information Center at
(800) 952-5210 or visit our BreEZe Online Services FAQ page.
HOSPITAL INSPECTORS NEEDED IN ALAMEDA, CONTRA COSTA, SONOMA, LOS ANGELES & ORANGE COUNTIES! [5/18/16]
Applications due JUNE 15, 2016 to be considered for the 2016-2017 Fiscal Year.
CURES 2.0 UPDATE [1/12/16]
NBVME PRACTICE ANALYSIS SURVEY LAUNCH [4/26/2016]
SUNSET REVIEW OVERSIGHT HEARINGS NOTICE [2/12/2016]
- Quick Hits
- News Releases and Alerts
- Join Our Email List!
- Take Our Survey - Tell Us How We're Doing!
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Board/Committee Meetings
- Letters of Good Standing
- Fees - March 2012 to Current
- Laws and Regulations
- Employment Opportunities
- Hot Links
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Fingerprinting/Request for Live Scan Service Form
- Pending Decisions and Opportunities for Public Participation
- What's New
- Expert Witnesses Needed
- Subject Matter Experts Needed
- News and Views - The Newsletter of the Veterinary Medical Board
- Unlicensed Activity - Dental Procedures FAQ
- RACE Approval of Complementary and Alternative Veterinary Medicine Continuing Education
- Operation of Radiographic Equipment Frequently Asked Questions (eff. January 1, 2011)
- Help Reduce Pet Overpopulation with the Pet Lovers License Plate!
- Tip Sheet: Dog Attacks on Guide Dogs
- Controlled Substance Administration Frequently Asked Questions
- Press Releases