Please note: THE BOARD IS CURRENTLY DELAYED IN PROCESSING LGS REQUESTS; YOUR REQUEST WILL TAKE UP TO 30 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
- Licensee Forms
- Renewal fees for veterinarians, RVTs, and premises
Become relicensed or re-registered after license/registration has been expired for five years or more
- License Verification
Find out whether a person is licensed or not and check the status of a license
- Letters of Good Standing/License Verifications
Veterinarian, Reciprocity, Intern and Registered Veterinary Technician licensees who need a Letter of Good Standing/License Verification, must submit a written request with a $25 check or money order payable to the Veterinary Medical Board. Requests are usually processed within 30 business days.
Please note, most states requesting your license record(s) require your submittal of every California license you may have held (e.g. reciprocity and intern licenses).
Requests can be mailed to:
2005 Evergreen St., Suite 2250
Sacramento, CA 95815
You must include the following information:
• Your license number(s) for all California licenses previously held (e.g. reciprocity and intern licenses).
• The mailing address, contact person, and any forms required by the state board to which you wish the information to be sent.
• Include self-addressed stamped envelope if your local licensing jurisdiction requires the Letter of Good Standing to be mailed back to you.